Thursday, January 6, 2011

Brief History and Day 1

So Apple the hamster was purchased on October 12th 2010. She lives in a 10 gallon tank. Loves to climb and chew the tank.(a habit which I can't stop, believe me I've tried.)
She also has an obsession with cheese treats and sometimes uses her litter box. She likes to pee up the wall of her tank leaving me a big mess to clean up.

Day 1: Apple woke up early in the morning around 9ish and started eating and running on her wheel. I went to bed and when I woke up she was asleep. About an hour later she woke up and started running again not before getting a drink of water.
She also did a little bit of climbing on top of her wheel and started chewing on the plastic part of the tank, she did this for about 20mins falling off continuously landing in her soft bed.
Currently it's 6:58 and she's asleep on her wheel. It's very cute. I'd take a pic but if I move to close to the cage she'll wake up and I want her to sleep.

1 comment: