Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clean tank :)

It's been awhile!

I cleaned Apples tank yesterday..it smelled like poop. Gave it the full scrub down and everything while she ran around my house in her little hamster ball going on her adventures.

I tried to put the wheel down nice and tight so it can also spin..she kept flipping it before. But now I think I have the solution.

Apple also has a litter box. I've been trying so hard to get her to pee in it. And sometimes she does. But not on purpose. I put it in her pee spot and she likes to pee on the wall but sometimes she doesn't go high enough and gets it in the litter box. So yeah.

I also have an air freshener next to her cage. It's pretty much out, I need a new one =o


But yeah that's all for now. She's asleep so not much to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment